Become a Friend of the Central Coast State Parks Association when you make a donation of $35 or more! When you become a Friend of CCSPA, you support interpretation and education in the California State Parks in San Luis Obispo County. As a Friend, you will stay connected with CCSPA through special offers and events throughout the year. Becoming a Friend is easy–just fill out the form below and mail it to the address at the bottom. Or drop it off at our office in San Luis Obispo or at any of our nature stores: Spooner Ranch House, Morro Bay Museum of Natural History, Oceano Dunes Visitor Center, or the Monarch Mercantile Trailer at the Pismo Butterfly Grove.
Becoming a Friend of CCSPA will help to ensure our local State Parks remain valuable resources for education and recreation for more than a quarter of a million people annually. By supporting CCSPA you are investing in the future of our Central Coast State Parks and the programs they offer to visitors of all ages.
Starting at $35, benefits include:
- Personalized CCSPA Friend card to present at stores for discounts
- 15 % discount at all CCSPA nature stores
- Free admission for two adults to the Mind Walks Lecture Series
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Nature Notes
- Discounts on tickets to CCSPA events
- CCSPA Friend sticker*
- 25% holiday discount at CCSPA nature stores
- Discounts at participating Public Lands Alliance stores
- Weekly emails about State Park events, volunteer opportunities, nature store sales, educational programs, and more
*While supplies last
Any additional donations beyond $35 will go towards a program of your choosing. Explore what programs you can contribute to here. When you donate $400 or more to a program (or donate $35/month for a year), we invite you to be a part of our Stewardship Society and enjoy an exclusive Stewardship Society item as well as special offers and early access on event tickets.
To renew by phone, please call (805) 548-0390.
CCSPA is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.