Are you interested in utilizing your skills and passions to support our Central Coast State Parks? Consider joining CCSPA’s Board of Directors! Being a CCSPA Board member provides you with a unique opportunity to serve your community, expand your network and meet people with similar interests, and contribute to the success of the education and outreach to the visitors to the Central Coast State Parks.
As a board member of CCSPA, you are asked to make the following commitments:
- Serve a full term (2 years)
- Attend meetings as scheduled
- Support and assist staff in fundraising efforts
- Attend CCSPA sponsored events
- Assist in recruitment of new members, donors and sponsors
- Provide budget and financial oversight
Click the links below to view the board member packet, CCSPA bylaws, and board member application. For any questions or concerns, please contact Executive Director Sierra Emrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 548-0391.