We invite you to join the CCSPA membership
Becoming a CCSPA member will help to ensure education in our local state parks for a quarter million people annually. A variety of memberships are available for individuals, families, and businesses, with benefits ranging from unlimited admission for one adult to the Morro Bay Museum of Natural History, use of the museum library, Nature Notes quarterly newsletter, 10% discount at all CCSPA nature stores, discounts at participating Public Lands Alliance stores, free admission to all Mind Walks Lecture Series, invitations to special events, discount on Wild & Scenic Film Festival tickets.
- All the annual membership benefits listed above
- All benefits of a Hummingbird membership, plus unlimited museum admission for 2 adults
- All benefits of an Otter membership, plus invitation to Martini de Oro event
- All benefits of a Coyote membership, plus an invitation to Cluster with the Clusters event
- All benefits of a Monarch membership, plus invitation to Tea with the Spooners event
Oak GroveBest Membership
- All benefits of a Grey Whale membership, plus unlimited family and guest museum admission and invitation to a private, behind-the-scenes tour of Hearst Castle
If you would prefer to mail in a membership request, please include a check made out to CCSPA for the appropriate membership level, along with your name, address, telephone number, and email address, addressed to: CCSPA, PO BOX 445, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406. For a list of participating Public Lands Alliance Reciprocal Discount Program Members, click here.
CCSPA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID: 51-0198869.